1. The Promoters of this “Fly Me to Seoul” campaign (“Contest”) are:
|lululemon athletica SG Pte. Ltd.||1 Harbourfront Avenue, #14-07 Keppel Bay Tower, Singapore 098632||@lululemonsoutheastasia|
|lululemon athletica Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.||Upper Penthouse, Wisma RKT, No.2, Jalan Raja Abdullah, Off Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50300, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||@lululemonsoutheastasia|
|lululemon athletica TW ltd.||7/F., No. 50, Songjiang Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, the Republic of China 10456||@lululemontw|
lululemon HK Limited
|22/F & 27/F Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong SAR||@lululemonhk|
lululemon Macau Limited
|Avenida da Praia Grande, no. 409, China Law Building 21st/F, Macau SAR||@lululemonhk|
lululemon athletica KR ltd.
|835 Seolleung-ro, 3/F Gangnam-gu, Seoul South Korea, 06018S||@lululemonkr|
lululemon athletica JP GK
|2nd Floor, Roppongi Hills North Tower, 6-2-31 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo||@lululemonjp|
lululemon (Thailand) Limited
|No.989, Siam Piwat Tower, Office Think Tank 19 12A Floor, Unit B1, B2, Rama I Road, Khwaeng Pathumwan Khet Pathumwan, Bangkok||@lululemonsoutheastasia|
Hereafter jointly refer as “Promoters”.
3. This Contest is open to any participant who resides in the same jurisdiction as any one of the Promoters.
4. This Contest commences at 12:00AM HKT on September 11th, 2023 and ends at 11:59PM HKT of September 25th, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). Entry (“Entry”) that is submitted after 11:59PM HKT of September 25th, 2023 would be considered as invalid.
How to Enter
5. To enter:
(a) Each Participant must be legal age or above at one of the jurisdictions where one of our Promotors are located;
(b) Each Participant must follow the instructions stated in the sign-up form here (“Sign-up Form”):
i) Fill in your first name and last name (identical to the name appearing on your personal ID);
ii) Fill in your contact email address;
iii) Select your Residing Jurisdiction;
iv) Select your preferred language;
v) Select the preferred product gender you are interested in;
vi) Follow our local lululemon IG account (matching your Residing Jurisdiction) and share your Instagram handle link;
vii) Submit to us a piece of creative writing on the topic: “What does ‘wellbeing’ means to you?” – Max. 150 words;
viii) Opt-in to direct marketing; AND
ix) Accept the Terms and Conditions of this Contest.
6. Entries must be submitted in English or local language.
7. The Promoters reserve the right to (a) verify the validity of Entries and the Participants; and (b) disqualify any participant whose Entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who otherwise committed misconduct or fraud. The Promoter’s decision is final and no communication will be made for such decision or related process.
8. All Contents submitted by the Participants shall not contain or embed any URL link that:
• is pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or indecent;
• portrays or promotes violence, dangerous stunts or illegal activities;
• contains private, sensitive or confidential information of the participant or others;
• contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, derogatory, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, misleading, offensive or any otherwise objectionable content;
• portrays or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, ethnicity or sexual orientation;
• promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
• fail to comply with applicable third-party terms;
• contains anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals;
• contains any copyrighted, trade-secret, proprietary, patented proprietary or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such rights; post any person’s name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person’s parent or legal guardian); or
· is generated through robotic or programmed attempt exploiting all possible combinations.
If Content submitted by the Participants is found to include any such elements or are otherwise inappropriate and/or offensive, they will be automatically disqualified.
9. Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of any of the Promoters, their related companies, subsidiaries and all agencies associated with this Contest are ineligible to enter.
Prize & Determination
10. There shall be only eleven (11) winners (“Winners”) for this Contest.
One (1) Grand Prize:
• One (1) Winner and their plus one will be awarded with a complimentary 3 days 2 night trip to Seoul, Korea (inclusive of transportation, accommodation, daily spend allowance) to attend the ‘Find Your Wellbeing – Preview Day Experience’, valued at total of US$9,000.
Ten (10) Secondary Prizes:
• Ten (10) Winners will be awarded a lululemon gift voucher valued at US$350 each.
Winners will be contacted through email by September 26th, 2023 no later than 11:59PM HKT. Winners will be asked to produce a valid piece of personal ID (matching their full name provided earlier) as well as their Instagram account for verification purposes.
11. This Contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winners. Each Entry will be individually judged by a judging panel at the Promoters’ regional office located at 22/F & 27/F, Citicorp Center, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong SAR by no later than September 26th, 2023 (“Judging Date”) based upon the followings:
(a) Completeness on your submission (e.g. following the entry instruction) – 10 points;
(b) Creativity such as writing style – 10 points
(c) Grammar – 10 points;
(d) Originality & uniqueness – 10 points; AND
(e) Relevancy – 10 Points.
12. All entries must be an independent and genuine creation by the Participants. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other Contests whether with us or otherwise.
13. If the Promoter cannot reach the Winners after 2 attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to select substitute winner(s) as a result. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any unsuccessful attempts to notify the Winners.
15. Any and all applicable taxes on the Prizes are solely the Winner’ own responsibility.
16. Participants shall be responsible for the Entry and the Content which they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Entry to the extent permitted by law.
17. All intellectual property rights in the Entries become the properties of the Promoter. Participants further consent to the Promoter using and sub-licensing the participant’s name and Entry in any media perpetually without remuneration for the purposes of delivering and
promoting this Contest and marketing. Participants further consent to the Promoter disclosing the participant’s personal information and Entry collected to any government authority (if required by law).
18. If, for any reason, this Contest cannot proceed as a result of tampering, unauthorized and improper interfering, fraud, technical difficulties or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, to the extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant who improperly interferes with the Entry process; (b) take any action that may be available; and/or (c) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards to this Contest.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with or arising from this Contest. Examples include but not limited to (a) any Entry or prize that is incorrect, invalid, misdirected, disqualified, cancelled, late, delayed, lost, altered, damaged or otherwise interrupted (whether before or after their receipt by the Promoter); (b) any technical issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), unauthorised access or improper interference; (c) winner’s tax liability arising from or in connection with this Contest; or (d) use of a prize by the winner, except if such liability cannot be excluded by laws.
21. Without limiting any other terms herein and to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties.
22. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of the same.
23. Any costs associated with submitting the Entry is the participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the following jurisdictions:
|lululemon athletica SG Pte. Ltd.||Laws of Singapore|
|lululemon athletica Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.||Laws of Malaysia|
|lululemon athletica TW ltd.||Laws of Taiwan|
|lululemon HK Limited||Laws of Hong Kong SAR|
|lululemon Macau Limited||Laws of Macao SAR|
|lululemon athletica JP GK||Laws of Japan|
|lululemon (Thailand) Limited||Laws of Thailand|
|lululemon athletica KR ltd.||Laws of South Korea|
25. By submitting Content to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide license to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create adaptions from, make available, communicate and distribute the Contents in whole or part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting your Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant the abovesaid license. You also grant us the right to sublicense the Content to any person or entity of our choosing.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree not to assert your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as authority or to object to derogatory treatment in your Content. We reserve the right to (a) use or not use all or part of your Content in promoting our products and services (e.g. we may use your Content in our advertising and public relations); and (b) edit Content, in whole or in part, including, but not limited to, changing the wording, sentence structure and order and omitting or paraphrasing the original wording. Where we use your Content, you consent that we may (but shall not be required to) attribute the Content to you as the author.
26. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, the Promoter may be contacted by email at [email protected].
|Hong Kong SAR||HERE||HERE|
Sign up for lululemon updates and receive a special surprise!